"Corporate Governance is concerned with holding the balance economic and social goals and between individual and communal goals. The governance framework is there to encourage the efficient use of resources and equally to require accountability for the stewardship of those resources. The aim is to align as nearly as possible the interest of individuals, corporations and society"
- Adrian Cadbury 2004
- Mr Vijay Kapur, Director, ICAI;
- Mr Sutanu Sinha, Director, ICSI;
- Prof Sanjay Sehgal, Head, Dept. of Financial Studies, University of Delhi South Campus.
Corporate Governance Updates
Corporate Laws Updates
- Draft IAIS-OECD Issues Paper on Insurer Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance Lessons from the Financial Crisis
- Belgian Corporate Governance Code (2009 Code)
- Recommendations for Corporate Governance
- 2009 Review of the effectiveness of the Combined Code
- Address by. Mr. C B Bhave, Chairman Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) at the "4th Corporate Governance Summit" organized by CII in partnership with NFCG on February 5, 2009 in Mumbai.
Forthcoming NFCG Events
- Events being organized by/under the aegis of NFCG (April - June 2009)
- Ongoing Research Projects under the aegis of NFCG (January- March 2009)
Events being organized by / under the aegis of NFCG (January - March 2009)
Forthcoming International Events
Feedback & Disclaimer
- Director's Orientation Programmes
- Faculty Orientation Programme
- Seminars / Conferences / Workshops
- Declamation Contest