Corporate governance is essentially about leadership:
- leadership for efficiency;
- leadership for probity;
- leadership with responsibility; and
- leadership which is transparent and which is accountable.
- Principles for Corporate Governance in the Commonwealth
- Mr Vijay Kapur, Director, ICAI;
- Mr Sutanu Sinha, Director, ICSI;
- Prof Sanjay Sehgal, Head, Dept. of Financial Studies, University of Delhi South Campus.
Corporate Governance Updates
Corporate Laws Updates
Address by Mr. Naresh Chandra, Former Indian Ambassador to USA & Chairman, Special Task Force on Corporate Governance, CII at the "4th Corporate Governance Summit” organized by CII in partnership with NFCG on February 5, 2009 in Mumbai.
Forthcoming NFCG Events
- Events organized by/ under the aegis of NFCG (July-September 2009)
- Ongoing Research Projects under the aegis of NFCG (July-September 2009)
Events being organized by/under the aegis of NFCG
Forthcoming International Events
Feedback & Disclaimer
- Director's Orientation Programmes
- Faculty Orientation Programme
- Seminars / Conferences / Workshops
- Declamation Contest