deals with laws, procedures, practices and implicit rules that determine a company's ability to take informed
managerial decisions vis-avias its claimants – in particular, its shareholders, creditors, customers, the State and employees"
-CII Desirable Corporate
Governance Code., April 1998
- Mr Vijay Kapur, Director, ICAI;
- Mr Balwant Kulkarni, Director, ICSI;
- Prof Sanjay Sehgal, Head, Dept.
of Financial Studies, University
of Delhi South Campus.
Corporate Governance Updates
Corporate Laws Updates
- Finnish Corporate Governance Code 2008
- Sovereign wealth funds: Generally accepted principles and practices (GAPP) –
- Key agreed principles to strengthen corporate governance for U.S publicly traded
- Aberdeen Corporate Governance principles.
- Revised Dutch Corporate Governance Code
- Third HSCI Corporate Governance Review 2008
- IFC Family Business Corporate Handbook
- An Update for Directors of Listed Companies: Going Concern and Liquidity Risk
- Challenges for Audit Committees arising from current economic conditions
- FRC Guidance on Audit Committee
- Updates on Corporate law from Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India
- Address by. Mr. Somnath Chatterjee, Hon'ble Speaker, Lok Sabha at the "3rd
Sustainability Summit - Asia 2008" Competitive Redefined" organized by CII in
partnership with NFCG.
- Events organized by / under the aegis of NFCG (October - December 2008)
- Research Projects under the aegis of NFCG (October - December 2008)
Forthcoming NFCG Events
- Completed Research projects
- Ongoing Research projects
Events being organized by / under the aegis of NFCG (January - March 2009)
Forthcoming International Events
Feedback & Disclaimer
- Director's Orientation Programmes
- Faculty Orientation Programme
- Seminars / Conferences / Workshops